Top 5 Hindi Book Publishers In India
If you are a writer and your story is in Hindi and you are looking for the best Hindi book publishers in India, then you have come to the right place. You don’t need to further search. Here we have prepared the list of top Hindi book publishers in India.
What Is a Publishing Company?
The publishing company is a printing firm who publish, sells and distributes books, magazines, newspapers, and also digital content. Publishing companies also help in determining what type of market is suitable for publishing a particular item.
Hee Is The List Of Top Hindi Book Publishers In India
- SaptRishi Publication
- National Book Trust, India
- Rajmangal Publishers
- Taxmann Publications Limited
- Orient Longman
1. Saptrihi Publication – Saptrishi is one of the Famous Hindi Book Publishers in India for fiction and non-fiction. They have an experience of 12 years of publishing books. This company has published many types of books in various languages. There are many stories or novels written in any regional language. Hindi, English, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu are some of the languages in which they have published books. The most important thing about the Saptrishi publication is that they publish books with ISBN numbers.
They publish books with web modules. Many famous authors like Aditya Kumar, Tejpal Sheth, Vishal Thakre, R C Bhatt, D.C Agarwal, Steve Tammerinj, Hariom Jindal, Vinod Kothari, Surbhi Bansal, William Statsky, Walter Loukota are associated with this popular publication house.
2. National Book Trust, India – It is the oldest book publisher, and publishes many books in 18 various languages including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, and Oriya language as established in 1957, by the Government of India. They present an extensive range of books with high value and for several age groups.
3. Rajmangal Publishers – Rajmangal Publishersis also the best Hindi book publisher in North India. It publishes High-Quality Hindi fiction/Nonfiction Books, Education Books, various kinds of History/Economics/Law/ Books, and many more.
A new generation is developing, who wants to read new literature. The whole effort of Rajmangal Prakashan is to make better and better literature for the new generation of his choice.
4. Taxman Publications Limited – Taxman Publications Company was established in 1960 by Shri U.K.Bhargava. It has a name and fame. Taxman Publications Company published many types of books not only for students but also for professionals.
5. Orient Longman – Orient Longman is India's best known and most respected publishing company is about 57 years old, it is an Indian publishing house based in Hyderabad it was founded in 1960. Several textbooks of science and English language were issued by this publishing company From 1960 to 1990.
Along with its best quality, it rapidly attracts the creative minds of Indian readers. This company added some small publishers like Spark India, Sangam Books, Ravi Dayal Publishers, and DC Publishers as their arms of selling local languages books.